Make time for You.





I'm a sucker for saying yes. I always say yes, and that's a good thing to do. I love to be positive and set myself goals, but sometimes we do have to say no to some stuff. I have a pretty busy lifestyle, I work full time, I'm volunteer youth leader at my church, I have a boyfriend, and I'm also trying to do what I love, which is carry on with this blog! 

So it's quite obvious to point out the fact that I'm pretty busy. I have a lot of stuff going on a lot of the time, and being a youth leader means I'm out pretty much every night of the week, but mainly because people have asked me to help with something, and I've said yes. Or at weekends, someone at work has asked me to help at an event, and I've said yes, despite the fact that I'm practically dead on my feet. 

I've come to a point where I've decided to say no for myself more often, I find it hard to do as I hate letting people down, but sometimes you've got to be a tiny bit selfish. 

I guess the point of this short little thought, is not to wear yourself out, keep making space for the things you really love doing, for a nice long bath, leave time for the people that are important in your life. Sometimes, just say no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment