Little Details




 Two posts in two days? What is this madness? I'm feeling the blogtober spirit over here at Flowers an Threads, so I'm gonna aim to post at least 3 times a week instead of once, lets see how that goes! I headed off out to meet with a couple of friends the other day, and threw on this little number. I got out of the door and into the car and suddenly realised I was all black - oops. Well, not really oops, as they say - I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour.

I quickly snapped this photo and kind of liked it, so thought I would share the little outfit details with you guys!

This watch is from ASOS, it brought a bit of colour into this pretty dark outfit. I brought it as a bit of a rushed buy as my watch broke, but when it came i  loved it. I've still got my eyes on a Olivia Burton number, but that will have to wait until pay day!

The bag - I got this with a left over Birthday voucher I had, which makes treating yourself feel even better! I'm constantly looking for bigger bags, (and buying them, i have a serious bag addiction) , big bags with big compartments to organise my stuff in. I saw this in Accessorize and couldn't not, it's the perfect size, looks great on your arm and helps me feel super organised!

Last but not least, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and raving about these topshop Jamie jeans. I just have to, everything is true that they say, they fit perfectly, the rips are in the perfect place, and they are the comfiest jeans I've ever owned. Ever. I'm even buying another pair next time pay day rolls around. And if you're interested, i also wore these with this jumper, which is also one of the comfiest things I own (I'm actually sat snuggled up in it now with a cup of tea).

And that's it for my little details/outfit essentials.

What are your little essentials for an outfit?

Abz 

3 comments: