Autumn Lips





 It's that time of the year, my favourite time of the year, and the perfect excuse to start bringing in those bold lips. I've picked three that I've been wearing a lot recently. 

1. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - Rossetto - Shade 01. 

As you can see from the above picture, this one gets ALOT of use, it's my go to lipstick in these autumn days. It's really bold and stays on my lips almost all day (for me, this is good, my lips CANNOT hold lipstick!). 



2. Topshop - Inhibition 

This purple scared me a little bit in the store, but I decided to go for it anyway, and it was nowhere near as bold as I thought it would be, but I love the look it gives my lips anyway, gives them that slight autumnal feel without being too dark. 

3. Topshop - Wicked. 

How can you tell I've had a bit of a topshop lipstick obsession recently? This looks even darker on the camera in the picture above than it does in real life! I dark, warm, lovely red, it just adds to any outfit and again, stays on my lips (Miracle!). 



 What are your favourite lip shades this month? 

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a lovely weekend! 


Abz x



2 comments:

  1. perfect lippy shade. looks lovely on you

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that inhibition shade, definitely need to buy it! Bold lips always look so pretty in Autumn/winter. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete