July Beauty Favourites!

Well, look at me with my third blog post this week! Who said I could only do one? I'm gonna try and make 3 a week from now on, I'm starting to become a little addicted to this blogging thing! It's that time of month again, it's favourites time! The time that all bloggers go 'WHAT? Another month has gone by, again?'. So yes ,I am writing in a state of confusion as to how the year is 5 months of finishing, how?! Anyway, enough of my confusion and onto the blog post I'm meant to be writing! Sleek! This brand is just amazing, they have two items in my favourites this month! Bravo Sleek. Contouring Kit (Light) - I'm not all too good at this whole contouring thing, but I've been trying my jolly best recently, and thought that I would start with this, & my goodness it's a good piece of kit! I use it most days, and i'm slowly starting to master the art of it, and when I say slowly, I mean slowly!
Blusher (Sahara) - Well this I am pretty much in love with this, it gives me the perfect amount of blush in my cheeks, the colour is perfect, and not to mention that sleek packaging is just amazing as a whole, it makes me want to buy everything!
Collection Extreme 24 hour Felt Liner This is just my essential. Eye products seem to fall off my eyes/smudge all the time, and I get to the end of the day with hardly any eyeliner on and black smudges everywhere! But this, it stays put all day, and only smudges if I'm wiping my eyes all day, which is my bad anyway. Plus, it is an absolute bargain at £3.99. A big well done to collection for this little one.
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - Hot Pepper 03 I'm slowly coming to realise whilst writing this post that in reality, my face doesn't really like to keep make up on at all. My lips are the same, lipstick practically falls off me within 20 minutes, and I'm left with a not so glamorous lip liner effect. But this little product has been my lipstick saviour! It stays on all day - this is literally a miracle! I only have one colour at the moment, which is beautiful and very bold, but I plan on getting all of this collection! Bourjois, you have saved my lipstick dilemma!
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - I gave in. I've been reading blogs for about 6 months now, and writing them for about 2. So it didn't take me long to give into the hype, and boy am I glad I did! This stuff is AMAZING, I've been converted. I'm no beauty expert at all, so i won't go into the reasons why I love it, all I know is that it makes my skin look amazing, and stays on for however long i need it to! There was a lot more than this, but I think that post would have been waaay too long. SO I will leave it at this, I hope you have all had a fabulous July, and have an even better August! Lots of Love, Abz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment