Recently



It's been a while since I've had a proper catch up with you all, so I thought i would share a few of the instagram snaps i've been taking over the past month or so. Side note - you may wanna grab a brew before sitting down and reading this, i'm in a chatty mood! 

#1 - I posted this on International womans day - this quote reads 'The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared in the world' - Mohadesha Najumi. I aim for this everyday, one day I'll be the woman who just does, and doesn't ask.

#2 - Starting to eat healthier, along with exercising more regularly, but on this fine Saturday morning my breakfast matched my dress!

#3 - A reminder I needed on the morning of my driving test (which unfortunately I failed). Here's to next time!

#4 - A big day in my best friends life, she got baptised, on a freezing cold day, in a river. And for those of you who don't know, this meant going right under.

#5 - I GOT A CAR! Even though I have not yet passed my test, this gives me the motivation for when I do.

#6 & #7 - It was both my mum & my boyfriends birthday the other week. It was expensive, but I got to celebrate two of the people who mean the most to me in my life. Wonderful.

#8 - And before that it was my brother's 18th - so I though it only right to embarrass him on this occasion. And yes, that's me rocking the short blonde bob!

#9 - Baby cuddles are my favourite. It facsinates me that this little girl is one day gonna be as big as me! Plus she is just so cute, I can't really handle it.

#10 - I got all of my hair chopped off the other week, it was a big move and i cried a little, but i'm slowly starting to love it!

#11 - Dominos pizza celebration of pay day.

#12 - My lovely boyfriend got me these beauties for valentines day. Although it does mean I have to stick to my new years resolution of doings some exercise!

#13 - A bad day, and another reminder for myself.

#14 - A wonderful church, a home from home.

#15 - It's getting a bit much now, my bank account agrees with me.

#16 - Me and my bestie turned up to work matching each other, you can't plan these things!


4 comments: