My First High End Skincare Purchase.



I went and did it, the hundreds of blog posts and youtube videos i have watched about this product finally got to me, and I found myself ordering the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing balm. 

I can definitely say it is worth it. First of all, I love the smell of it, every time I use it I make my boyfriend, Andrew smell my face. But seriously, I love using this before bed because the scent somehow relaxes me, and gets me feeling ready to sleep.
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and i've seen a definite improvement with my skin, it just looks generally a lot more healthy, and feels way more fresh.

I love it, and I'm so glad I bought this product, I was worried that it wouldn't live up to the hype but it does. This is my first high end skincare item I have bought, and i'm very happy with it.

Do you have this? What is your favourite skin care item?

Abz x x

No comments:

Post a Comment