Making Memories - A 2015 Scrapbook

As a part of my 2015 resolutions I vowed that I would spend 2015 being a lot more creative, and as a part of that venture I have started a scrapbook, inspired by Lily Pebbles videos I headed over to the hobbycraft website and ordered a load of project life goodies.

My normal routine with this is to stick pretty little liars on netflix, get my dressing gown on, and sit on my bed sticking, writing and documenting all my wonderful memories.

It's safe to say I have definitely fallen in love with scrapbooking, and this is something I hope I will carry on throughout the year, and hopefully into the next few. I've found my little creative outlet, where I can take myself away and just sit and enjoy it.



Do you do any scrapbooking? What is your creative outlet?


Abz
XX

1 comment: