It's been a while


What's this you see? Abbie writing a blog post? It must be a miracle! That's right, I'm finally blogging again after a very long time away. I wish I could say it was a break from blogging but it wasn't much of a break, as the reason I stopped for a while was because everything just took over! (Also I was using my dad's camera and he decided to sell it!)

So I apologise, but from now I'm going to try extra hard to keep the blogs coming. I'm getting myself a camera for Christmas which means taking photos for posts will be made way easier!

So, new year, I'm going to get back into the blogging swing of things. I'm looking forward to it, and it's one of my new years resolutions to plan my time better, meaning I get more time to do things that I enjoy doing. But, a new years resolutions post will be coming up some time soon, don't want to spoil it for you all!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and thanks for staying with me!



Abz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment