Tis (almost) the Season!


It's been a mad couple of weeks, hence the lack of posting recently, so I thought this would be a good way to update you all by skipping through the camera roll on my phone and picking out some of the highlights!

So going from left to right..
1. Always dangerous, but I managed to go into lush and only come out with TWO products and didn't seriously damage my bank account. I know, I'm proud too.
2. Bonfire Night with the family, isn't my mummy gorgeous?
3. Pre Meeting selfie with my best friend, we still find it so strange that we're now working TOGETHER.
4. My lovely friend is a Nail Beautician, and a very talented one at that! Look how beautiful these falsies she sculpted are.
5. I live  in Lancashire, which in my opinion is up there with one of the most beautiful places ever. This was taken at a day away last weekend, so good to be away from phone signal for the day.
6. New winter coat purchase! I am absolutely IN LOVE with this coat, it's from TK Maxx and was £40 (So cheap!). I'm hoping to get a post up about it soon if I can pursuade my boyfriend to snap some photos for me!
7. The view from my office at work the other day, beautiful.
8. CHRISTMAS STARBUCKS  - this was taken the day I passed my theory test - (one step closer to being on the roads again).
9. Another pre meeting selfie, we had an early start to get somewhere, so of course stopped at Starbucks, this was the first day of Christmas cups, and we woke half the neighbourhood by screaming about it...


Again, I apologise for the lack of posting, I'm trying to get myself into the swing of a busier life at the moment, I'll get there eventually!


Lots of Love

Abz x

1 comment:

  1. Awwww love the pictures! great knowing what you got up to

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete